11.08.2003

So, I'm doing my homework right now. But Keith, you say, you're typing in your blog right now. Yes, quite true. See, I'm doing my Math 143 (simple stats for ya'll not in the know) and I'm bored to tears doing it. I'm not too behind, but it's boring. Sooo boring. I have this twinge in the back of my brain preventing me from doing more on it. I have other homework I need to do too. Does anybody have any helpful tips on what I can do to pull that damn twinge out of my brain that doesn't include a scapel? Is senioritis creeping back into my life? That's about the only thing I can think of. Is it because there is a full lunar eclipse tonight? Can it be that sinister?

I'm probably just lazy, but I would love to hear any studying tricks ya'll might have.

Oh yeah, Seahawks play tomorrow at 10am on your local Fox station. If they lose I know you weren't watching and supporting them. I'll find where you live and force you to watch the next game. Believe dat!!

No comments: