11.04.2003

Dateline: NOW!

It's mid-morning and I'm in the middle of writing up a write-up for my database project. It's due at 4pm today. I have less than a page done. Is there a limit I need to have done? No. Well, not to my knowledge at least. I'll do what I can on it and move on. I have a silly e-commerce question due at 11:59pm tonight. Will I get that done? Depends on how I feel after my database class. The magic 8 ball would say, "hazy, ask again later."

I used to be employed as a non-employee at a local research facility here in town. Don't ask me about the whole non-employee thing. Maybe I'll blog about it later. The point mentioning it is that they are again having opening for students, which I am untill June 2004 (weee heeee heee heeee ala GIR, drumming on the sides of my head using my fists). There's an openning for a Java/web developer. I am neither, but I'm gonna apply anyway. It never hurts, eh?

On content, be paitence. I'm a very busy person. Really. I have video games to play. Something comes out today. I can't remember what it was, but I think I need it. Well, off to finish the homework mentioned above. Peace out.

No comments: