11.05.2003

On TP and Blogging

Do TP and blogging go together? Probably not, but at this moment, since we don't have any Kleenex in the house (partly my fault as when I was at the store gathering bananas and cereal last night, my nose started to run and I didn't want to stay longer than I needed to) I'm forced to use coarse toilet paper on my delicate nose. Paper that would normally be used for ummm....other things is now my soul reprieve in this life I call misery. Ok, it's just a cold, but I feel miserable. I'm even skipping my first class as I type this cause I feel sooo bad. And I don't want to drip snot on everybody at school. How would I drip snot on everybody? That's a good question to answer, but I leave to your imaginations.

Now, on to blogging. Since I started this blog, all I have wanted to do was blog, blog, blog, and then blog some more. Why aren't there more posts, you may ask. Well, I feel weird posting all the time. Not to mention I have homework I should be doing. Frankly I haven't done much of anything since hmmm.....Well, truthfully I did finish my write up. If you would call it a write up. It was terrible! I suck. Anyway, back to blogging. I guess it's the writer in me...or maybe that little guy telling me that I need to take over the world!! With my writing. And on that note, breakfast awaits me to fix it.

No comments: