11.20.2003

Playing with myself

Ok, today I got slightly embarrassed. How you might say. Read the title. It says it all.

Let me elaborate. After I got done with my Bio test (which sucked cause even after I studied all that crap, there was still crap I didn't study) I went down to the student lounge to relax a little. There's a pool table down there. And I like playing pool. So two and two equals me playing pool between classes.

So, there's some other guy down there and we get a couple games of 9 ball in. For those of you freaking out that you don't know what 9 ball is, relax. Just know you play with on a pool table with 9 balls. Ok, on with the story. We just started the game and the initial break looks pretty bad. At that moment of time, I wanted to make the comment of how when I normally play 9 ball by myself, I usually get a better break. If you don't know what breaking is, my good friend Google can tell ya. Some of you might already know where this is going. Once again, my mind proves faster than my mouth. I then said aloud "I normally get better breaks when I play with myself." I quickly corrected myself by saying "...when I play by myself." Things only got worse when I kept on saying about how the balls were on the table. So, yes. I felt kind of stupid. I didn't know anybody down there in the room at the time. I noticed the chick playing Fussball look up right after I had said that. The room seemed to get really quiet. But I kept on my normal routine of shooting pool as if nothing had happened. I would have liked to have a video camera running at that point so I could see my reactions. Oh, look, yet another sign of the end time, me laughing at myself in the same day an event occurred and not 6 or 7 years from now. Yup, I think tomorrow will be the day that hell rains down upon us. Sorry. I was hoping I could have waited till I got my degree.

Wow, so much food for thought today. I hope I didn't strain you eyes. Ok, well, until next time.

No comments: