11.06.2003

The Day after

Welp, that test coud have went better. Didn't answer two questions and a third one has the potential of being wrong. But I can live with that. As for Dungeon Siege, I manged to play for about 20 minutes before it crashed and I didn't save. I couldn't bring myself to play the same section of game again.

My cold is getting better. My medicine from eariler today has run it's course and I don't feel too bad. Nose is just slightly stuffed up. That means tomorrow I should be able to play catch up on my homework. It's mostly reading, but I have two projects looming ominiously off in the horizon. I hate projects. I specially hate MIS projects, which these two projects happen to be. But I would like projects more if I had my own laptop. So, send donations to me, C/O me.

And before I sign off, the Seahawks are playing Sunday against the Washington Redskins at 10 am on Fox, I believe. I know it's Thursday night, but I believe to let everybody know soon and tell them often. :) Let's all watch and cheer our favorite team to victory! Yes, that means the Seahawks.

No comments: