11.03.2003

Hmmpphhh

Well, I just could not stay out of this. I kept on saying I don't need one. I'm too good for it. Well, I'm also weak. I guess I should have called this The Weak Blog. I figure that this is better than other things. The flushing of the mind to paper...errr, the monitor these days, is a good thing to do every once in a while.

Anywhichway (yes, i made that one word), here is The Last Blog you'll ever read. Will it be because I'm such the great writer and you won't be able to read other blogs without having to spit? Or will it be because reading my blog will cause you to go cold turkey from blogs altogether? Only time will tell. I give you a 50/50 chance at either.

I want to get out one thing before I go. I'm a Seattle Seahawk fan. I have always been a Seahawk fan. Through thick and thin, I've stayed with them. They have been around as long as I have been alive, give or take a few years. It's finally seems that they are heading for a productive post-season. They are 6-2. First in the NFC West with the likes of the St. Louis Rams and San Fran 49ers, both powerhouse teams of the past. Their time is NOW!!! Ok, it's only mid-season and it's too early to tell if anything will really happen, but it's a great start and I am proud of my Seahawks. :)

No comments: