11.16.2003

Holy freaking crap!!

Gee, I'm talkative tonight.

Anyway, I have this tendancy to listen to the same song over and over and over and over again. I don't know why I do it. But when I hear a song that I really like, I hit repeat and listen till my ears bleed. Ok, not that extreme, but it seems that way. For instance, I'm currently listening to Andrew WK "I Get Wet". I think i'm on the 15th listening too. Maybe less. Hard to say since I don't keep track. But this particular song has this great beat that I just can't get enough of it. Other songs of this calibur include "Needs" and "Compliment" from Collective Soul and "Heaven" from DJ Sammy and et. al. "Yes you can" from Jewel also has a beat that I can't get enough of. It's crazy though. You'd think I'd get sick and tired of these songs, but I don't. They are forever on my playlist. Some people like to read 1000 page books over and over again. Other's like to draw the same picture over and over again. I like to listen to the same song over and over again.

Welp, onto more listening to Andrew WK.

No comments: