11.12.2003

Pool

Today, I played pool today with a friend that I have never played pool with before. And I have known him for over 11 or 12 years. I have to say you're not really friends till you play pool together. Ok, you can be friends, but really it's a friendship that will have the mark of the Devil on it. So, have you played pool with your "best" friend lately? Hmmm?

In any event, he won some, I won some. It was a good ol time catching up and finding out where things are going. He's pratically the only one I still know from High School and I'm glad we can still get together and do stuff. Albeit it's a random connection. But it's alll good in the end.

This post happens to mark the first time I have posted outside the safety and security of my own home. Yes, it's a scary thing but I felt it was neccesary to post. The pants command me! Invader Zim reference for the layperson.

No comments: