11.15.2003

Holy Crap!

It's a little after 10:30 and I haven't posted anything for the day. Yes. I'm a slacker. Well, I guess I'll describe my day. Started out watching a little TV. Saturday morning cartoons seems a lot better these days than back in my day. Yes sirree bob!! There's so much anime on, it's hard to watch it all. Actually, if I watch at all it's mostly Digimon and Medabots. The rest of it seems like too much kids stuff. Hence why it's on Saturday mornings. Though if an episode of Spongebob that I haven't see is on, I'll be more than happy to watch that. Curiously, I did watch a few minutes of the National Geographic Channel. Something to do about the earth's climate hundreds of thousands of years ago. It was actually interesting.

Fast forward past my shower. I went to my dad's to pick up some "hush" money. You know, the money that will hush me up and not cry like a baby for more money. Naaa actually my dad is being really nice and I really really really appreciate it too. It lets us live for another month. While there, I picked up some stuff headed for the dump and goodwill and went to the school's library to actually study. Me, doing homework on a weekend. Crazy huh? I decided to do about 3/4th of it as I was getting tired reading through my bio. I almost stopped in the middle but I continued so now I only have on chapter to read tomorrow. And only one section of math. Groovy eh?

Ok, I then went to the bank and deposited said money. I got in line in the drive thru lanes. All three had 3 cars in them. I have this abismal luck of selecting the slowest line. Today, I must have choosen wisely as I only was there for about 10 mins or so. Maybe less. I wasn't sure. So anyway, I go deposit the check and get my reciept back. The reciept said it was for $100 more than what was on the check. I stared at it for a few seconds, wondering the best course of action. Being the goody two-shoes that I am, I alerted the teller of the $100 oversight. I thought it would be better I say on my dad's good side.

After my good deed of the day, I headed off the goodwill to drop off the stuff then I came home. I was only for a half-hour before I was out again. But this time we were heading to a place called Major's in Kennewick. Now, if you are anybody who's grown up in the Tri-Cities, you know about Minor's in Yakima. The home of the largest bugers in the Mid-Columbia. Well, now we here don't need to be driving an hour to get one. Major's has the largest burger now in the Tri-Cities!! Rejoice!! I had a Major cheeser burger and my, was it filling!! Only 3.95 too. What a deal! They also have BBQ stuff as well. Something I will have to try on a return visit. So for those of yes here in the Tri-Cities, Major's is the place to be!!

After the great food, went to the mall and cruised the shops. With no money, it wasn't all that fun, but hey, I get to see all the christmas decorations. LOL I did managed to find a copy of Munchkin at Uncles. I really wanted it. But no one to play with. It's a fun parody game on all that is Dungeon And Dragons. It's hella fun (waits for the comments on that).

Finished up the night with a slamming good time shopping for groceries. Actually, I'm finishing up the night with this post. And I will quickly sign off so I can get this in before midnight. Oh yeah, Seahawks play tomorrow at 1pm.

No comments: