11.10.2003

Of Mice and Homework

Well, I spent a good portion this morning catching up on my homework. It would appear I'm a bit further behind than I thought. No biggie though. No school tomorrow and the Library will be open! I should be caught up by tomorrow afternoon. And then I get to start on those wiley projects.

I have come to notice that people at school, and in general, are not friendly. If I were to look at their face, make eye contact, a majority of them will look away. Now, there could be many reasons. I could be really really unpleasant to look at. I know I'm pretty hot! Oh yeah!! The other person might have stuff on their minds. I mean, it is a school and it seems there's a test every week. Or is it society teaching us to be unfriendly? I'd go with the last choice. But I don't have any evidence to present. Soo, this is just speculation. There are expections to this. For example, when I went on my daily walk/jog earlier this year, a majority of the people that I passed would say good morning or some other greeting. That's something I need to pick up again. Who wants to do it with me?

Well, I have a game club meeting this Thursday and I need to prepare something. So, untill next time.

No comments: