10.27.2004

The time is near

Armageddon it! Armageddon it!! Def Leppard rocks hard! hahahha

Yes, in a few short days, we will be moved into my in-laws. If anybody would like to supply me with an ample surplus of alcohol or Tums I won't turn you down. It won't be fun but at least when we move out, it will simply be moving boxes and not boxing everything other than clothes and other personal affects.

I have an interview tomorrow with WHOOPS...errr now I won't say who because they don't like that name. lol It's promising as I have seen the prereqs and I didn't think I'd be qualified for the temp position. Simply getting an interview shows how much I know. I have a few theories on why but it doesn't really matter. Thinking about how I got the interview won't help my mental state tomorrow. I applied to a position at Fluor Daniel for an IT consultant, their version of Database deverloper. I think I have a good chance of getting to the interview level. I know at least three different people who work there, or there abouts. I'll pull strings...I telll you...I willl!!!

This is also probably gonna be the last post from me for a week or more. I'm killing the internet here on Friday and then we gots to get setup over there. Who knows how long that will take if I get a job. I hope I get something at Fluor. I do like the WSU part time that I have now. It's different and it promises to make me learn something. haha

So, if you need to contact me, you can use escaflowne75@yahoo.com or invadersil[at]gmail[dot]com. I'll miss my charter email addresses. *sniff* Hmmmph, parting is so sweet sorrow. so, good bye. for now.....

1 comment:

Katrina Gutleben said...

Well I'm sorry it has all come down to this. But with a couple good interviews maybe the time in hell will be short lived. Good Luck!