11.05.2004

Millions of voices crying out in pain...then suddenly silenced

What about 54 million american voters felt this week. Including myself. Damn, why does it always turn out this way? Why? Oh well...What the hell is anybody gonna do about it? Oh? What did you say? Call an impeachment for an illeagal invasion into a country that had mythical WMD? But then that would lead to the second worst guy in the america to be up. I wonder if we can get a two-for-one deal. Sounds like a plan.

I had another post about this topic, but the moment I clicked on Publish, the internet gave out and all I got was a lump of coal...not even a lump of coal. haha Oh well...I'll try to be more creative next time.

2 comments:

Mir said...

OMG I totally know how you feel! :)

Melonary said...

It's so depressing. I can't believe Dubya got voted in again. I saw a bumper sticker: When Clinton lied, nobody died. The religious right has it so mixed up. They think morals are only important in regard to sex and abortion but it's ok to invade another country with thousands of people ending up dead. Bush has no moral values at all.