10.02.2004

To the guy...

...who did a search for Seattle seahawks suck, surprised to find my site which I put them down but yet still love them with all my heart? I bet you were. Yet I hardly believe anybody would do a search for that after de-throning the 49er of their 420+ game streak of no shut outs, leading the NFL with the least amount of points scored against them, and 2nd longest current streak of home wins (I'm stretching on this one). This is the best I have seen Seattle play...ever. The biggest problem they have had was scoring points in the second half. Now they seem to have the worked out. They still need to work on those dropped balls per game thing. I can only see Seattle getting better this year. After Chad Brown is back, expect a solid defense ready for anybody, even that wiley Manning QB for the Colts. So please, sit back, and enjoy that feeling of you being wrong.

No comments: