10.07.2004

I Soar

And I have a blister and I smell like wine. Gah. And that's just the first day.

Today I started a temp job at a winery in Prosser. I've never been to a winery before. The first clue I was in a winery was that it smelled like wine. I hate wine. Oh well. It's not very mind fulfilling. There's lot of shoveling. And there's a possibility of going left-over grape diving. I'm not looking forward to the last one. I'll probably end up there through the end of October or when grape season is over. Which ever comes last. I could also be working every day. You know, I like money as much as the next guy, but working 7 days a week just doesn't do it for me. I'm freaking tired right now, but I must stay up an hour or two longer to prepare for the long weeks ahead. That's freaking great. We're moving and I'll be holed up in a grape bin.

3 comments:

calculon said...

Cograts on the job, even if it is a temp. Who knows, it could turn permanent. How can you hate wine? It is so good!

Keith said...

The smell of it overpowers me. Fortunately I don't have to taste it.

calculon said...

The tasting would be the best part!