2.12.2004

Holy Shizpspah! Batman!

Tonight, we had another game development club meeting. A few new people showed up, the end total was still about 8 or 9 people. All the pizza was eaten. Progress seamed to have been made. Assignments of different things were given out. Mostly club officers including myself. It just seems like that's all is interested in doing the game. I dunno though, I don't feel like I'm being an effective leader. It is my first time at leading a large non-class project. The Vice President has done something like this in the past, so I do look to him for guidance. He was saying we were looking at too much detail and needed to back up a little to make sure we see the whole picture. He seems like a project leader to be sure. Anyway, I just want a fun game at the end of all of this. We have a project milestone on March 13th where we have a joint LAN party thingey. A showoff of what we have got going.

Welp, I'll be busy or getting busy at RadCon for the next few days so, until next time.

No comments: