2.17.2004

DDR, the last week

I just realized that I haven't posted anything about DDR since last Wednesday. That's terrible! How will you, my loyal readers, know about my mad skillz? Let me get you all up to date. The days before Radcon, if I had time, I just did the workout regiment of about 45 minutes. I like it that I can bound up stairs like a kangaroo and not like a three toed sloth. I just need to cut down on my food intake. I'm still hovering about the same weight at which I started at. But, that's ok. Today, I went for a little over 2 hours. I did the workout thing and I wasn't too tired so I went on to Game mode to see if I could raise my score on some of my favorite songs. And I sweated....and I sweated some more. Boy, did I ever sweat. You could fill a whole resivor full of my sweat. I'd call it Lake Keith and fill it with my favorite fish. Then I'd charge people to go fishing for them cause the fish would be good eating.

The point of my little story is that I practiced lots today. I'm beginning to see some wear and tear develop on the dance pad. Or it's just my imagination. The left arrow sometimes doesn't not fire correctly. Sometimes I will step on it at the right time and I will get a boo for that step. Doing a little eperimentation, I discovered that it might be better if I had a hard surface underneath the mad so there's better contact. Oh well. We shall see what will really need to happen. So, that's about it for right now. Until next time.

No comments: