2.11.2004

Have you wondered why we build castles in the sky?

Castles in the sky is perhaps the most danced to song on DDR, well, when I'm playing it. It was the first one I started out on. That's right, I skipped the slow ones and went directly to the not so slow ones. I'm that BADASS! and a bag of chips. I've been praticing other songs as well. I few I don't remember the names. Last night, I just started to add a little "spice" to my dancing repitore. I'm attemping to do spinning jump combos where I turn my whole body around. Yup, I'm that BADASS! and a bag of chips. I actually got a D on a standard song, but it wasn't hard on light. Still, practice is the key here.

Welp, I have one more test this week, Bio tomorrow and then RADCON, finally. I think I'll wear a mask so Bruce can't find me. *EG* BTW, (BTW = by the way) EG = evil grin. And then and only then will I be able to enjoy myself to the fullest. Sope, until next time.

No comments: