1.02.2004

This Writing Life

Well, my two month anniversary is fast approaching. Two months of keeping a blog. Can you believe it? It's been quite the ride. I know the next two months will be just as good.

Lately, I've been having dreams that I am actually able to remember. It's kind of nice to live my second life in my head at night. It's certainly more interesting than what I'm capable now. Dreams are interesting though. I don't remember many dreams. The one that I still remember from my childhood was more of a nightmare. In fact, most of the ones I remember are nightmares. They also tend to relate to the current going owns in the world. For example, the dream that I mentioned above I had just about the time of the eruption of Mt. Saint Hellenic. And, as you might have guessed, the dream had to do about volcanoes. Some of my other dreams include nuclear holocaust. Because of those dreams, I was afraid of Air Raid sirens. Nothing like hearing those things go off while you are in northern Montana during the mid 80s, on the 4th of July no less.

I keep on telling Dawn that she should write down her dreams into screen plays so I....err we can make lots of money on them. She just doesn't understand how talking bears out for revenge would make a great movie! Millions I tell you!! I just had a dream the other night that I thought I would write down. However, it seemed kind of cliche. Kind of like most movies/TV shows/books. Well, maybe I'll do a little outline or something so I don't forget it in the time I'm working on my multi-million dollar games. lol

Just a reminder for you crazy NFL fans. Wildcard weekend is this weekend. And more importantly, the Seahawks play Sunday at Green Bay. Everything I've read so far is that Seattle is gonna get trounced. We will see though.

Well, so until next time...

No comments: