1.28.2004

Dance Dance your feet off!

If it wasn't so late right now, I'd be doing just that! Damn! I want a house with no neighbors within 10 feet in all directions! Oh well. It will come, one day. I found a really fast song to dance to. I forget the name of it, but it's easy, but yet fast. I got a decent grade on it the first time I tried it. I like songs that I can get a decent grade the first time on. On some of the songs, there's these combos where you have to get the corners of the mat at once. In the first songs I saw that in, I couldn't do it. I couldn't figure out how to move my legs in the direction I wanted them to go and because of that, there was no way to set myself up for the next beat. However, I did find a song that was slow enough to let me practice those wiley corner combos. Now if I can only remember what it was called.

I have some news that I'm hesitant to say anything about. It's still being worked out and it may not even happen. So, I'll leave it at that. One day I might have a story about I had big news that I didn't tell anybody. Wow, now that's would be a great short story. I'd call it, "Big news, Small brain" or somethig like that. Err, maybe not.

Welp, that's it for tonight. We have this guy coming over at 10am tomorrow to asses the property value for the landlord. Wheee.

No comments: