1.19.2004

Day One: Cardboard and Coffee

This morning I read two chapters in my bio book. I had coffee too while reading. I'm prepared for lecture for tomorrow. Last lecture, the instructor kept on grilling everybody on things that she thought we'd know. I was thinking that it was from last quarter. Normally, I would have read the chapter before going to class, and I did. Cept that she decided to press forward to the next chapter, one I haven't read yet. The questions she asked I had thought came from last quarter was actually in the chapter I didn't read. But it's not my fault! I didn't know she'd cover two chapters in one day. Anyway, I finished reading that chapter and the next. I think we have a test on Thursday. Tomorrow I will begin studying for it. A bunch of things to memorize. The biggest reason why I hate Bio. And undergraduate studies in general.

Following bio book reading (say that fast and you might get bible book reading), I broke down the cardboard for the recyling bins and got it ready for our trip that occured in the afternoon. Pretty much a successful morning, if I'd ever saw one. heh Though, just before we left, I got a huge headache, I suspected it was cause by the overdosing on coffee. I took some excederin which normally works in like a half hour or so. But the headache wouldn't go away. So, later in the afternoon, I made more coffee. I poured it into my big extra large Gas Powered Games coffee mug. For us computer folks. Anyway, I drank it all. Still, my headache remained. I cotemplated taking my contacts out and taking a nap. But I didn't. I tried to do some math homework. Well, I did a few problems at least. Tomorrow morning I plan to do some more over some....wait for it....Coffee.

The headache is gone now. I'm gonna to write out a few things I want to say at my next game dev meeting. That's a whole 'nother can of beans in itself. So, I'll see all you fine folks tomorrow.

No comments: