1.20.2004

Day Two: Legs of Soarness -3, don't fail me now!

So, I've been walking a lot since I started back at the CBC campus. I'm having to walk from one corner of the campus to the other. It might be even further as it would seem that the place that I park at that used to have lots of empty spaces had none today. But that's ok cause the overflow parking is right nearby. Anyway, I'm walking a lot. And my calves are feeling it. Yes, moo calf, moo. It's pure fun walking upstairs. But it's all for the good.

I actually did some math sections today. Finally finished up (sort of) the first section and started on the next section. However, my algebra is off as the book is listing the answer as one thing and I'm getting something different. I'll take another hack at it tomorrow morning, when my head isn't swimming.

I took a can of the soup-at-hand from cambells today for lunch. Only 80 cals. And surprisingly, it filled me up, along with my chips and salsa. Not a bad little lunch. And far cheaper than subway.

I'm pretty proud of myself. I did homework against the better judgement of my swimming head. I'm keeping the focus. I just need to catch up. Welp, so until next time.

No comments: