1.23.2004

Day Five: Pissed at the Advisors

Ok. I'm really really really really pissed right now. I'm getting the run around at the WSU pullman campus regarding my MIS minor. The good business advisor of the east is gone for 5 months. Replacing her is some troll-orc halfling thingey saying I still need one class. Though, her little peanut sized brain is not grasping the fact I have these classes already. So, I'm waiting to talk with the local advisor here. Hopefully it will get turned. But if I need to, I'll do some sort of test showing I don't need the stupid ass class.

In other school related news, I'm pretty caught up. Not too far behind in math anymore. Tomorrow should place me even. Two test on Monday. A true/false in Intro to AI and your basic math test in Calculus.

Well, that's it for right now. Until next time.

No comments: