1.06.2005

Stagnation

It would seem that I have been doing a whole bunch of nothing in the last few weeks. I may have been playing Halo 2 but that's not productive. I look at the same websites, hoping for a new update, constantly. Again, not productive. I have been very lazy. I'm getting nothing done. All I want to do is sleep and play Halo 2. I'm getting tired of it. I need to fill my time with productive things. But when I sit in front of my computer, I just sit. *sigh* I dunno. Maybe I'm not cut out to be working with computers when computers seems like a vice to me. I'm also pissed all the time. I get agitated very easily. Frustration sets in. I can't get anything done. I'm going to sleep now. Maybe I'll have dreams of better times...

2 comments:

Melonary said...

Wow, change a few details and that could have been my post!

Lever said...

S'OK, dude, like Mary Ellen, did the same last year; Halo 2, beer and little sleep.

Get some fresh air, go for a bike ride, get some blood & adrenalin pumping. I did that yesterday and I woke up from some sort of post new year malaise I've had recently.

Blog, build sites, make money out of what you got to say :D