1.27.2005

My Entertainment

Sometimes, I have things I need to do. And when I do, I go to the two new links on my sidebar. Popcap games and Digitially Imported Radio.

Popcap has the best web games. I personally like Zuma and Bejewled 2. I have Bejewled on my cell phone, but it eats the battery pretty quick so I thought I'd go play it on my computer. So, if you need to go do something, stop here first and suddently you won't have time to do what you had to do in the first place.

At Digitally Imported Radio, I like to listen to the Euro Dance channel. If I need to think and work, I'll listen to the Trance channel. Down further you'll find a classical and jazz station. Also very pleasing to the ears.

Well, if you didn't finish something because of Popcap, don't blame me. I already blame me enough. :P

2 comments:

Katrina Gutleben said...

Fucking bastard!!

Keith said...

Yes....*thinks*....Yes I am.