1.09.2005

Another season, the same results

*sigh* So did you see the Seahawks screw up? I did. I saw everything cept for the last 21 seconds, you know, that time after Seattle couldn't convert on 4th down. Why do they even bother with getting a decent seed in the playoffs if they are just gonna piss it all away. I just don't understand Seahawk behavior.

I was really really grumpy yesterday. After the game that is. But then we went to my sister's house for my niece's birthday party. I felt better after that. Anyway, that's that for now. Lets all hope for a better season next year. *sigh*

2 comments:

calculon said...

The Seahawks suck now and forevermore. It's just something we've all gotten used to. Just like the Mariners. They just have a knack for fucking up at the most crucial moments.

Keith said...

Seattle is pretty much cursed. Mt. Rainier might as well blow up now to cover it's curseness for one thousands years.