11.09.2004

SWEET!

February is fast approaching. And you know what that means! Radcon time! That's right! Radcon, the premier geek fest for the Tri-Cities will be here in 3 short months. So, plans I'm a making.

Some of you remember my antics from last year, well earlier this year. How about me on mars? Or about my report from Radcon? Yeah, good times. Now I'm getting ready for the second wave of fun! This year I'm helping out on the Radcon website on the forum. I'm exicited about that. I've already done up some graphics for it. I rock! I'm thinking of doing a costume but that's still in an early stage. I may not do it.

Well, if you want to go to Radcon this year, drop me a note. It would be cool to have a whole posse to hang there. hah

4 comments:

Katrina Gutleben said...

I wanna come!! Can I come? Will they even let me in? Since I'm not a huge loser gaming geek? If they will, count me in!

Keith said...

If you got the dough, they'll let you go. haha I rhyme!

Katrina Gutleben said...

How much is it? How drunk do I plan to get?

Keith said...

For the weekend, it's like $30, for Saturday it's $20. How drunk you get is totally up to you. Most of the room parties have some sort of drink which they only want donations. Some will even just let you make whatever! heh