11.18.2004

Cosplay Supreme!

Eh, you know you're a anime whore when you want to dress up as characters from your favorite anime program. A lot of you know I'm a geek who loves his anime. I think I read somewhere that anime is like crack, but far more expensive. It's true. I really can't get enough. And now I want to dress up. *sigh*

I've been thinking of doing one of a few characters. Here's a list:


  • Wario

  • Inuyasha from Inuyasha

  • Folken from Vision of Escaflowne


The theme for this next RadCon is villains. While Inuyasha would not fall into that category, I don't have any ideas for villains. Yes, there's Darth Vader, Darth Maul, and the rest of the Star Wars baddies. Star Wars is kind of late 70's to me now. As in it is showing its age. Other villains I have thought of include:


  • The Ring Wraiths from LOTR

  • Sauron from LOTR (I think that is right)

  • Raistlin from Dragonlance books

  • Megatron from Transformers


So, yeah. I can't think of anything else right now. I'm looking for a somewhat easy costume to do and in a fantasy realm. It doesn't have to be some character. I could be just some generic badass. heh I guess I should mention if you have an idea, please feel free to let me know about it in the comments.

Anyway, I'm tired now....can't sleep again...bah. So, until next time.

No comments: