9.25.2004

Oh praise thee that is Linux

Yesterday I decided I would boot into my Linux partition on my computer to prepare for an upcoming project at the game club. The last time I booted to Linux was before I had upgraded my mobo and other stuff within the ol' box. So I was delighted to see that Red Hat 9 still came up with little problems. I did have to track down some nVidia drivers for the network card and 3D portion of my video card. Everything went smooth, after I remembered how to work with Linux. I now have most everything I had on my Win98 partition. Though I imagine I'll be going back and forth as I was working with MFC and Visual C++ which is only on Windows. Though on a plus side, I can now install the .Net framework and learn C# which was something you could only do on XP. So take that Redmond! :P

Hey, tomorrow is Seattle's third game. They are playing celler dwelling San Fran in Seattle. Man, it's nice to see other teams in the celler. heh I'll be watching at 1pm. Please come over if you want to see some hot screaming/moaning action. lol

No comments: