9.07.2004

Broken Schools

Some of you might know of this already, being the all-knowing home schoolers you all are, but John Taylor Gatto, an honored and critized school teacher from New York state, wrote a book about his experiences in the American school system. This book is online and it's 18 chapters long. I will eventually read it, but I wanted to post the link to it so others who read faster could write a review for me....cause I'm lazy. heh Actually I will read it all. Just not now.

So, whoever finishes it first will get the most honored "Brownie Point" from yours truly. Good luck.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I'm already through the prolouge and chapter 1. I don't know how many times I went to the ol dictionary to look up words. That's the problem with teachers who've been teaching since the early 60's, they know too many words.