12.18.2003

A small light at the end of the Tunnel

Well, one semester down, one to go. I turned in my final paper earlier today. I wouldn't consider it A material, but I've turned in worse before and gotten an A. I'm not sure if the instructors do a word count on your paper or actually read the damn things. I'm really guessing they print it out to see how heavy it weighs. Props to my bio instructor for mentioning his true life story of one his own instructors doing just that.

I have managed to get re-aquainted with my friend caffine. During my DB project and my e-commerce paper, I began drinking at least two cups (in my super-duper large Gas Powered Games coffee mug) of coffee (instant Folgers that's at least a year old) a day. Normally one right after the other. This is a bad thing. On Tuesday, I stop drinking the coffee cause I didn't need to put much into my school work. By middle of the afternoon, I was dragging. Today, I didn't have any coffee. I was dragging by 8pm. It was terrible. So around 11pm I make myself a cup of coffee. And BAM, I kick myself up a knotch. So, here it is a little after 1am. I'm still awake (normal bed time is 11 because my first class was at 7:35am). My eyes are heavy, but my brain is still going like 90 MPH. I think I have forever doomed myself to coffee.

On the subject of school, my first class isn't till 11:30am. Which allows for some later nights. Though if I managed to get a job, I'd prefer to work 7 to 11am and then hoof it to school and hope that there's a parking spot left (I have to have classes at the Pasco CBC campus, I'm not thrilled about it). As for classes, I think I only have one hard one, third quarter calculus. I haven't had calculus in more than 5 years. I want to kick my ass because I was enrolled in third quarter calc way back when but dropped it because I only needed one class that quarter for my AA. Actually, I could really be graduating this semester had I finished my physics classes. I could have done it too. I deserve two kicks in my ass for that one.

Anyway, 1 class as WSU and 3 at CBC is all that remains....and no stinking MIS classes!!! I'm sooo done with it!!!! I could say that I have a minor in it now!! haha

Welp, I'll see ya'll later. Oh yeah, if anybody wants to party like it's 1999 on dec 31st, here's a time machine. Enjoy!

No comments: