12.04.2003

Evanescence

Yeah, so like Evanescence. So I was trying to remember the last CD I had bought. And it turns out that Shania Twain Up! CD was the last one I got. Which was a while ago. Earlier in the year. So, I'm thinking that early next year, I'll pick up the Evanescence CD. Soo much goodness, in one little disc. Oh yeah, they got nominated for 5 grammies! Like rock on! The lead signer was there at the new conference. How do I know? Well, I just happened to be flipping channels when they were announcing them and E! Happened to have the coverage...LIVE!! Hehe

So I watched it all. To my surprise, Dido was there too. She's a hottie. Oh yeah, British/Austalian accents are like the best accents in the world!! Specially on the women. *grin* So, if anybody wants to buy me a vacation, please have the UK and Australia on the iternerary.

No comments: