12.26.2003

A day late, a few hundred dollars short

There's nothing like maxing your credit out by just trying to live. You should try it sometime if you haven't.

Christmas came and went. No hooplah about it. Dave didn't even get the normal haul he got in years past. He didn't seem terribly sad about it, though at our first gathering, he was counting gifts. I think he was doing it because he heard his cousin counting his gifts. I don't blame him for counting gifts. Sure, it's a little materialistic, but it's the amiercan way, right? I even counted presents when I was young, in competition with my younger sister. I really don't know how my parents didn't through us both in a trunk and throw us over a bridge. So, what was my favorite gift? I think it was the Thermos. I wanted one so I bring a bunch of coffee to school with me and not have to buy some there. I have this knack of falling asleep while studying if I don't have coffee. Not a good thing specially when you have to read 20 page in each class you have.

Speaking of classes, I pulled a 3.0 at WSU and a 3.25 at CBC. I raised my Cumlative GPA at WSU a whole hundreth of a point. I think at CBC I raised it one tenth of a point. Not too shabby. If I'm lucky, I could leave with better than 3.0 at both places. But my time is short with school, as I think I've mentioned before. But I'm soo stoked about it, I just have to keep mentioning it. I should be getting ready for that transition to getting a 24/7/365 job to pay back my loans and other debt. I'm stoked abou that too. Really.

Well, I'm not sure how to be more entertaining, so, until next time...

No comments: