7.12.2005

l33t n33d nat app1y h3r3

So, I got Guild Wars for my updated computer last Saturday. It's pretty cool as MMO goes. But there's just one problem: There be elitist ass wipes in yonder game.

That's right. The same dumbasses that inhabit the space of Halo and Xbox Live also exist within the MMOs that garner high praise. I'm surprised that "they" actually know how to type. Some of them don't know how to talk, that's for damn sure. This is unfortunately as I was growing to like Guild Wars. No subscription fees was a bonus. But now that the people who suck the fun out of playing get randomly teamed up with me on my first outing beyond the main area, it's not so much fun. I wonder if I should even make games for the those types.

So, I dunno really. It's depressing that I shell out $50 for a game and it turns out it filled with more than just bugs. I guess I should have seen it coming. But what if...there was a way to make games fun again? What if? Yeah, I know. It's a pipe dream. *sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these games would be more fun if you could just play in groups of your friends. So we should play sometime. Especially since Jordan's already bored with the game and yet it is the only decent game I have on my machine. :)

Keith said...

wooo! Yes...play we must! Though I imagine you're all super high level. I'm merely 8th Ranger/Necromancer.

Anonymous said...

STOP blaming other people!