7.26.2004

Three Hours in the Park

My new movie, coming to a screen near you.

Today, Dawn, David, and myself went to the park to help celebrate Chelee's and Mr. T's son's birthday. We were there for a little over three hours. Yes, three hours. It's probably the longest I've been outside that didn't include doing work out in the yard (which I really hate doing). Dave enjoyed running all around the place. Fortunately, he stayed relatively clean meanning he didn't dump dirt on himself. Always trying to stay clean, that one. I guess he figures if he doesn't get dirty, he doesn't need to take a bath. Oh, what little does he know.

Also had a long chat with Mr. T about Star Wars and other worldly stuff. It was quite the enjoyable time. Even had some good pizza made by Chelee. Oh yeah, can't forget the Dirt and Worms in a cup. Very tasty that.

Well, that's it. So until next time.

No comments: