7.22.2004

3 Weeks and Counting

This editing thing sucks. Maybe it's a mozilla thing. I dunno. Anyway...

What have I've been doing with my time in the last three weeks? Well, I've applied to at least 15 jobs nationwide. Hopefully something local will pop up. I've brushed up on my Java. I don't think I'm a complete idiot using it now, but I haven't actually used it other than learning it. I should probably do a simple app or something.

I've also been playing Dungeon Siege and been learning more about the Dungeon Siege Toolkit. It's always fun to mod your favorite game to make it do things you want it to do. Lots of work. The good part is that I don't have to make any new models are art if I don't want to. I have access to all the pre-created pieces that's found in DS. The editor does have the tendancy to crash. Not too much though. Just annoyingly so. I wonder if it's because I'm still running win98. I had the same problems with the Unreal Editor but that crashed far more often and I know that it's pretty stable under WinXP. Why don't they make a linux version? Tell me!!! Oh? I could do it? I could. It would be the biggest project I'd ever worked on, that's for sure.

Well, that's enough stuff for the time being. So, until next time.

5 comments:

Katrina Gutleben said...

You should do it! It's not like you have other pressing matters to attend to! And if a job came up you could just stop working on it!

calculon said...

Jobs are overrated. For example, mine kinda sucks right now.

calculon said...

P.S. You could kill time by putting more shit up on your sidebar. It's a little bleak over there.....

Keith said...

yeah, I think so too. Maybe I should put something up there. Yes...hmmmm..yes...

Melonary said...

You have Linux?