7.25.2004

Experiments

Today I have been experimenting....you know...werid stuff. Like streaming webcams. Really freakishly weird stuff. I can't tell you how weirded out I am.

So, without further nonsense, here's my work from all this morning. Static Me.

I was working on a streaming part too, but the software I have only allows for 1 minute at a time. Need to shell out $25 for the full version. Anyway, I'll put a link to the side so you can always look upon me with uncaring eyes.

It's worth to mention that if the pic doesn't change, it means I'm asleep or I'm just not serving images.

5 comments:

Katrina Gutleben said...

I See YOU!!! Creepy. Out of curiosity are you ever on your computer naked?? And if so, when? ;)

Keith said...

ahhh well, You'll just have to watch me all day long to find out. :D

Melonary said...

Only in your dreams, Katie...

Melonary said...

What happens if one hits RELOAD on one's browser? It says DO NOT, so I didn't. Was 'fraid my 'puter would 'xplode or somethin'

Keith said...

It automaticly reloads hence why you don't need to hit refresh. Though in Internet Explorer, it doesn't refresh right. Just so you know.