7.29.2004

If you like Batman...

...and I know you do, they just released the teaser trailer for Batman Begins staring Christian Bale. Doesn't show too much. A brief glance at the suit, him walking around the world. Pretty teaser. I just hope that it's better than those crap ass ones that Joel Schumacher did. Please, for the sake of all person kind!

So, that's it. Oh yeah, I have gone to the myspace place in the sky. Here's where you can see more info and where you can also....Be. My. Friend. Don't you want to be my friend?

2 comments:

Keith said...

I think google is having an off night. Hopefully none of you saw I posted this like 6 times. I deleted them all cept for this one. *sigh*

Dawn said...

Wow, Christian Bale looks mighty tasty. I'll just ignore the fact that two of the actors I hate most in the world are also in the movie.