2.03.2006

A stormy time

It was a dark and stormy night...

Well, tonight it will be and probably into tomorrow afternoon. Might get some power outages. I went out and bought a mini-lantern and some more batteries. The power has only gone out here once since we've lived here. The last time we had to use this tool that had a light at the end of it and our cell phone for light. Talking about not being prepared. I'm thinking of getting a hand-cranked light so we're not dependent on batteries. I didn't have a lot of money to spare right now as I had to pay for a few things that I don't normally pay every month like an eye doctor exam and utility (we actually pay that once every two months). *sigh* I will probably get some supplies with some of that tax refund. I can probably wait on new tires for a bit.

Oh yeah...SEAHAWKS PLAY ON SUNDAY!!! Please watch...for my sake. ^_^

No comments: