2.05.2006

Releasing the anger safely

*sigh* I had soo much hope for Seattle. But they shot themselves in the foot. Fumbles, interceptions, and most damning of all, fouls. Three drives were cut short because of fouls. Three drives that were scoring opportunities. I stopped watching with about 8 mins left in the fourth. If they win, haha on me for not watching the whole thing. I won't feel bad about it though. I can only watch things self-destruct so long before I red-out due to anger.

So yeah, what good came out of this? Seattle got to the Super Bowl for the first time in their 30 year history. Congrats are in order for that I suppose. But the way they played today, it was a different shade they showed during the regular season. Oh well. What am I going to do about it? Wait another years I guess. It did take Denver 3 or 4 trips to the big game before they won. The Colts haven't been there recently and they play well every season only to choke in the playoffs. So yeah, kudos to Seattle for at least making it to the end. Maybe next year, huh?

No comments: