12.04.2005

Seahawks!!! NFC West Division Title Holders

How about them apples! The Rams lost today. Before the Seahawks play tomorrow night in Philly, they already know that they have the NFC West Division title. What's cool about this is Seattle still has 5 games left. 5!! And they are the first team to clinch their division title. And now, Seattle will be playing for home field advantage through out the playoffs. I don't ever recall even thinking that before. Seattle and home field advantage were always polar opposites. The mere thought of it makes my head swim. :D

5 comments:

Keith said...

And are now 10-2...teeeheeeeee :D

Katrina Gutleben said...

I think all of this winning is going to their heads. A 42-0 win? that's just showing off!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll get to see them play in Detroit in February...yep, I'm gonna be at the Super Bowl, and hopefully the Hawks will join me!

Keith said...

Damn you!!!

Amy said...

Oh yeah, when I heard about last Sunday's win against... umm... NC? Anyway, yeah when I heard about it, I thought of you Keith, and how insanely happy you must have been at that particular moment. :)