12.24.2005

Crap

I was writing a posting about Nova the other day and my computer thought it was a good time to give me the BSOD. I need new memory me thinks. I'm getting tired of the random BSOD. *sigh*

So I started up DDR again. I'm doing about 3 times a week. Tomorrow will be a week of doing that. I'm also trying to stay late at work to read and or do stuff that I can't do at home due to distractions the other days of the week. Damn, I also sense my monitor about to go color blind again at this very moment. Anyway, I've been reading up on C#. I got a new book a month back on C# 2005. It's pretty cool. I need to learn it better. I need a full time to make all this time I spent in school and stuff worth while.

I'm currently drinking this organic apple juice stuff mixed with Vodka at the suggestion of Dawn's dad. It's odd tasting. Fortunately, we bought some Sierra Mist tonight so I can fall back on that. :)

Well, happy secular holidays and stuff. May all your holiday dreams become reality. ^_^

No comments: