12.28.2005

And So It Begins

Why wait for New Years when you can do resolutions whenever the hell you want to!!

So, here's my list, some of which I've already started:


  • lose weight - I joined up with EDiets again. I liked it last time and it worked. I suspect I will see the same results.

  • Learn Japanese - So I've been off and on over the course of last year trying to learn this. I've picked up some stuff here and there, but nothing to where I could lead a nice conversation with someone else. I hate doing stuff just to learn it. If I can't use it, I'll lose it. So I need to find ways to use it other than going to Japan, though that would be fun.

  • Get a full time job - I could be happy in the short time just to have a contract position, but working straight 40s seems limiting to me. Also being a contract seems not as cool.


So that's what I have right now. I have other things I want to do, but these are the most important. Each one has it's hurdles and time needed to invest. About the only thing I resolve to do is to do my best.

No comments: