8.02.2005

Make no mistake about it, your president is...

I dunno...what is he? A rock? Some sludge at the bottom of one of the waste tanks at Hanford? The stuff that the huge slugs that we have here leave behind? I dunno, take you pic. Come up with something better, more creative. I really just want to go straight to the awesome words of four letter goodness.

So, if you keep up in the news, one of the things floating about is how President "Plant Matter" (not very creative, I know) endorses teaching other theories of life in science class. I read the article in the Seattle Times here. And yer in luck, I managed to find it on their website. Again, he proves his self-worth to the rest of the world. As with his mysterious cache of WMD in Iraq, he's very clueless on how the world works. He pretty much directly contradicts what his science advisor had said back in March. Seriously..when is someone going to start the process to impeach him? There's a petition over at Petition Online that asks for deeper investigation of the memo leaked in the UK about how he wanted to do the whole Iraq thing from the beginning. This is a beginning. This needs to grow or I'm sure more stupidity will befall our country.

No comments: