8.04.2005

And now for something a little less political

Ahh yes...the non-political post. You gots to love them.

Today I got to watch the second volume from Full Metal Alchemist. How have I never seen this gem before? Oh yeah, my lack of Cartoon Network did the trick. In the past I have exalted Vision of Escaflowne (until I saw the end), Neon Genesis Evangelion (until I saw the end...uh oh, a pattern is forming), and Cowboy Bebop (until...wait, I loved them all!). But I can safely say that Full Metal Alchemist is my favorite anime at the moment. I understand that there's quite a few of them made. I'm only on episode 9. I'm sad I can't waste a week and watch them all. *cries* *gets a hanky* But I'll live with just watching four episodes at a time a month apart.

Oh yeah, I tried my hand at drawing today. I have natural talent. Let me show you what I did!

My manga beginnings!

hmm..odd..I need to play with the picture thingey some more. Well, that's all I got right now. I hope you all are enjoying the hot weather over on the east side. *snicker* *maniacal laugh* *ha ha laugh ala Nelson*

3 comments:

Melonary said...

Just wait until the rain starts ... and doesn't stop. We'll see who has the last laugh then!

Keith said...

After suffering through 25 years of Tri-City weather, I think I'll manage. =D

Amy said...

Yes, FMA just keeps getting better as the season goes along. You absolutely MUST watch it in Japanese for full effect. Much better voice actors, especially for Al. :)