12.28.2004

On The Job Front

I have some uplifting news about a possible job I've been courting. Last week, a recruiter from Volt sent me an email about a position that I had initially passed on simply because of the fact they were looking for Seattle applicants only. He had said that he ran across my resume and asked if I would interested. I emailed him back saying I would be. He then called me yesterday to answer some preliminary questions. Again, he called today to get some more answers to some other questions he was asked to ask. heh I answered them and he said he would put me in the pool of apps for the job with his check of approval. Well, it sounded like that anyway.

I'm pretty stoked about it. haha "stoked" The job is very entry level judging from the questions I was asked. The pay is good for the Seattle area. I'm looking forward to drive over there should I get called for an interview. :)

Of course, I'll let you know what happens. :)

5 comments:

Anna said...

Oh Keith this is WONDERFUL!! Volt/Microsoft(?) is a great place to work. I know lots of people who do. They pay well. I am so happy for you!

Keith said...

Thanks. But thankfully the company I'll be working at is not MS. :)

Anonymous said...

who??

Melonary said...

Good Luck. Really! But I will hate you if move away with your family.

Keith said...

Well, I actually got another email for a local company. with either, I'm golden. :)