12.11.2004

And...And...AND!!!

Today, Dave and myself finished up the single player campaign for Halo 2. We did it on easy, but we beat it all the same. I might have to try it by myself on normal or harder. I'm gonna have to agree with the other naysayers and say that Halo 2 is way too short on top of the ending really, really, really, really, really, really sucking! I can't tell you how much it sucked..wait, yeah I will. I'll just make the text white so you'll have to highlight to read.

Hightlight to read SPOILER:

We had just beat the bad guy who was being all bad. They actually gave him a mohawk based on the gremlin with the mohawk in Gremlins. Anyway, we beat his ass down. We're then cut back to Master Chief just on the outside of the big ass ship on it's way to Earth to find the master control switch to turn on all the Halos. Master Chief says he's there to finish the fight. So here I am thinking this is gonna be the last level. But suddenly, the credits start rolling. And I go WTF?! You mean that was the 15th level we just finished? That's bullshit!

So, there you go. My unhappiness explained.

1 comment:

Melonary said...

White text? Awesome idea! Now I can write things about the people who read my blog ON my blog and they won't even notice!