7.14.2007

Timing Issue Resolved

I picked my car up from the shop yesterday. I had the borken timing belt, water pump replaced and a new seal which is in the same area of the engine. I also got a new belt for the accessories...very chic. All in all, I departed with about $800. I also got estimates on what else needs to be done. I'll be departing with more of my monies in the future if I want to keep the car. Anyway, the car came back feeling a little better and it looks a little better. They gave it a bath which it needed badly. Hopefully it will run for a little bit longer till I can gather up more funds to get the other recommended things done up.

1 comment:

Melonary said...

Yeah, our little Honda is 17 and more than 200,000. Wow! No car payments, but we can count on a few hundred every year to keep 'er going!