10.26.2006

One book down, a gazillion left to go

Would you believe that I finally finished a book of fiction? The other night, I read the final words in George R.R. Martin's book, A Game of Thrones. Yes, me! Me, the reader of sooo many tech books, I've lost count. I can almost guarantee that this is the first book that I have finished since almost 2002, maybe 2003. It's been so long that I have forgotten.


So, anyway, it was a very good book. If you like to squirm while you read. There's soo much evil things that makes you want to keep on reading to see if the evil continues. Yup, evil. Like "Meats of Evil" evil!


In other news, I will be in the Tri-Cities for the coming weekend. Grand, eh? I was going somewhere with this then...nothing. *sigh* Well, say hi if you see me. ^_^

No comments: