10.04.2006

6 Months and 4 days

Yeah, it took them another 4 days to get out. They knew for a long time they had to go and it took them an extra 4 days. Oh, the idiot youth of today. Well, I guess it was the same 10-15 years ago as well. Anyway, they are finally gone. I totally expect graffiti to start showing up.

And now it's time to up the ante on the other side, the other neighbors which I know I have complained many a time on here. They had their music up tonight. It was soo nice a few weeks ago when it seemed they were on vacation or something. It was peaceful. The minute they got home, they played some loud music or movie. Fortunately, it was during office business hours. I called and complained. Their bass stopped and a little bit later, their door slammed as they left somewhere. ^_^ They also like to leave their garbage out by their door, too damn lazy to take it to the trash area. We have to smell it, look at it. It's terribly disgusting.

There is such a small percentage of idiots here that cause the majority grief. Stupid drivers, stupid neighbors, just stupid people. They all think what they are doing is better than what I'm doing. That is the problem with society. There's no community. And I place blame squarely on people like our ex-neighbors. hehe Cause I can. hehe

No comments: