4.27.2006

Weeee! err I mean Wii!

The Revolution is over! Bring on the Wii!

WTF?! Wii? Yes, Wii. The Nintendo Wii. It sounds freaking sweet though! Backward compatible with Gamecube titles and 20 years of older Nintendo, Sega, and Turbo Graphix-16 titles will be available for download. Holy freaking Christ! I can relive my childhood once more! hahahhaha But no school!! hahahhahahhaha!!!!

So, I think I will certainly be getting one of these things long before an Xbox 360. Yeah, all you xbox fan boys can suck it! Ahem...sorry for the fanboyism. But anyway, I'm totally looking forward to Nintendo's new console. The new controller has a lot more going than the stuff from MS or Sony. Some say it will hit in September. We shall see though. I think I will pre-order one though. I'm not gonna be left out in the cold come this fall. ^_^

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You're a nutbar, dude. Yeah, the Wii is going to be awesome. But why does the name have to be so stupid?

Katrina Gutleben said...

Yeah it is kinda a lame name! Did you think of it??? My bet is YES! :P